Religious Law Network welcomes content submissions related to religious law from all persons.
In addition, if you are an attorney and would like to be listed in our database of religious law practitioners, in lieu of a membership fee we require that you submit at least two items of content per year to remain listed, though more are welcome. This content must be original, i.e. you must own the rights to allow us to use the content, but need not be exclusive. We allow articles and papers that are already published by other websites or journals.
All content will be moderated for relevance and quality before being posted publicly. For ideas on possible subject matter, please peruse any of the high-level categories listed on our home page.
All accepted content will be attributed with information from the author's public network profile, and a link to the author's (or the organization's) website.
When you accept the terms to register for our network, you agree that when you submit content you are granting license to publish your work under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (the same license used by Wikipedia).
Types Of Content We Accept
- Articles (news, informative articles, guides, etc.)
- Video recordings (e.g. podcasts, conference presentations or interviews)
- Audio recordings (e.g. conference speech)
- Register a user account with our Network and login.
- Prepare a word or pdf document containing the content to post.
- After logging in, return to this page and there will be a file upload form. You may upload word documents or pdfs (for other file types see below).
- Wait for the content to be moderated and posted to the site. You will receive an email when your submission is published.